PRIVATE TOUR SPECIAL COMBINATION: CANO ISLAND BIOLOGICAL RESERVE AND CORCOVADO NATIONAL PARK (SAN PEDRILLO STATION)
$2,250.00 – $3,750.00
|Tags:||Estación San Pedrillo, Isla del Caño, Parque Nacional Corcovado|
The tour starts in our official facilities of Ballena Aventura, where we offer a refreshing juice of seasonal fruit along with a snack to taste while we make the registration of each one of our companions, once registered we will move in a small walk of Ballena Bay history to the entrance of the Ballena National Marine Park (Uvita Beach sector), where we will take the boat that will be waiting for us, it combines two of the best places to visit in the South Pacific, the wonderful snorkeling in Cano Island Biological Reserve, considered as one of the healthiest coral reefs in Costa Rica, thus one of the best places to snorkel and dive in the country, with the incredible hike in Corcovado National Park, recognized as one of the most biologically intense places in the world.
We will travel in one of our boats for about an hour and twenty minutes from Uvita Beach to Cano Island, there will be a very high probability of seeing cetaceans (whales and/or dolphins) in their respective arrival seasons.
When you arrive at Cano Island you will have a snorkeling time for approximately two hours, then you will travel to San Pedrillo Station which is about twenty minutes from the island, when you arrive you can use sanitary services and enjoy the green areas offered by this station or rest on the beach, followed by a hike, where you will make an approximately one hour trip that leads to a waterfall where you can take a bath and cool off a bit.
Start time of the tour
07 to 08 hours approximately.
Ballena Aventura Office.
Level of difficulty
- Transportation by boat
- Entrance ticket to the wild protected areas
- Experienced captain
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English)
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water, fruits, lunch
- Private parking for your vehicle if required.
What to Bring?
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Hat, cap
- Sunglasses or other sunscreen articles
- Beach or bath towel
- Personal medicines
- Dry bag for storing important objects (optional)
- Video and/or photographic camera (optional).
Restrictions on Cano Island:
- “It is not allowed to eat in the terrestrial zone of the Cano Island Biological Reserve nor to use sanitary toilets”.
- There are no such restrictions in Corcovado National Park.
- Not suitable for pregnant women of high risk, nor children under 02 years of age.
15 PERSONAS, 25 PERSONAS