At low tide. Consult via telephone or email
The tour starts in our official facilities of Ballena Aventura, where we offer a refreshing juice of seasonal fruit along with a snack to taste while we make the registration of each one of our companions, once registered we will move in a small walk of Ballena Bay history to the entrance of the Ballena National Marine Park (Uvita Beach sector), where we will take the boat that will be waiting for us, in this tour is very important the hour as it can vary, will depend strictly on the conditions of the tide and the best moment to do it is at low tide.
The wonderful snorkeling tour will take us between the coral reefs of the Tombolo of Punta Uvita and/or Ballena Island, where we will have two options to practice snorkeling for two hours, which can be combined with the two sites making one hour of snorkeling in each point or two hours at the same point, there you will enjoy observing an extraordinary marine ecosystem.
Start time of the tour
At low tide. Consult via telephone or email.
02 hours and 30 minutes approximately.
Ballena Aventura Office.
Level of difficulty
- Transportation by boat
- Entrance ticket to the national park
- Experienced captain
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English)
- Safety equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water and fruits
- Private parking for your vehicle if required.
What to Bring?
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Hat or cap
- Sunglasses or other sunscreen articles
- Beach or bath towel
- Personal medicines
- Dry bag for storing important objects (optional)
- Video and/or photographic camera (optional).
- Being a snorkeling point within a wild protected area in the sector of the Whale Tail only vest, mask and snorkel can be used, you will not use snorkeling fins in order to not affect the corals with them.
- Not suitable for pregnant women of high risk, nor children under 02 years of age.
Child rate between 04 to 08 years