CANO ISLAND BIOLOGICAL RESERVE AND CORCOVADO
22 in stock
The tour starts in our official facilities of Ballena Aventura
We will travel in one of our boats for about an hour and twenty minutes from Uvita Beach to Cano Island, there will be a very high probability of seeing cetaceans (whales and/or dolphins) in their respective arrival seasons.
When you arrive at Cano Island you will have a snorkeling time for approximately two hours, then you will travel to San Pedrillo Station which is about twenty minutes from the island, when you arrive you can use sanitary services and enjoy the green areas offered by this station or rest on the beach, followed by a hike, where you will make an approximately one hour trip that leads to a waterfall where you can take a bath and cool off a bit.
Start time of the tour
07 to 08 hours approximately.
Ballena Aventura Office.
Level of difficulty
What to Bring?
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Hat, cap
- Sunglasses or other sunscreen articles
- Beach or bath towel
- Personal medicines
- Dry bag for storing important objects (optional)
- Video and/or photographic camera (optional).
Restrictions on Cano Island:
- “It is not allowed to eat in the terrestrial zone of the Cano Island Biological Reserve nor to use sanitary toilets”.
- There are no such restrictions in Corcovado National Park.
- Not suitable for pregnant women of high risk, nor children under 02 years of age.
Child rate between 04 to 08 years